Saturday, June 8, 2024

Pen & Ink Demo/Class


I'll be teaching a pen & ink class on Labor Day weekend at Touchstone Center for Crafts so I went out to the Laurel Highlands for their annual open house to do a little demo for guests while they were visiting the school. I had this old photo of Glenn Campbell that I really love and between the great light/dark contrast, he was bit older in the photo so I thought his wrinkles and folds in skin would be helpful for showing some different mark making techniques.

Always love to get out to this area of Pennsylvania to get some nature time with my friends out there. I've attached a link below to the class information and sign-up. We won't be working outside in my class but we'll still get to be in some beautiful surroundings while we work and the studio is looking pretty swanky these days. Did I mention it sits above a creek and you get to hear the sound of running water while you work? Sounds nice, doesn't it?









 

No comments: