Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I Want to Ride My Bicycle! Bicycle! Bicycle!


This is a recent promotional project I did to appear on a website. A biking maniac, Andrew Fersch, contacted me about a goal of his to begin biking 1300 miles on Arbor Day, and along his journey, plant 1300 trees. Apparently, recently biking across the U.S. wasn't enough for this man because New England is the next to be dominated, and beautified. Andrew just requested a simple logo from me to help promote this adventure on his website. I figured, why not? Seems like a goal any decent human being could get behind. From start to finish, it was a quick and enjoyable one. Thanks again to Andrew. www.arborride.org


All inked up, just waiting for the color to get into the mix.

Below are some of the sketch ideas.



1 comment:

Willa said...

Awesome, Phil!
-Willa