Friday, July 1, 2011

A Trip Down Memory Lane

Finally went to visit Providence, RI. It only took me 3 years after I graduated to make it back. Did a little drawing while I was there. I think seeing all the pre-college kids walking around with their gigantic portfolios and trunks full of drawing supplies made me feel like I was still in school(and should be slaving away at some drawing).



Not a lot to show, but it was fun to go visit old spots that various RISD faculty would bring us to while we were in life-drawing classes. It was nice to see that Providence hasn't changed too much, besides all the horrible looking condos popping up around town. Here's an embarrassing painting I did in a landscape painting course, just to show how long I've been learning from this park. it's also at Prospect Park, just from a different view.

Told you it was pretty bad.

No comments: