Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Fake Bands: Part 1


 I've been collecting a list of band names over time and I've started to illustrate them recently. I'm slowly working on them in my spare time so they'll trickle in when I get the chance. I hope no one comes across these and is actually in a band with one of these names. It's been kind of fun making up fake back stories and imagining what they might sound like.

I liked Blood Wave, but I did a second version because I felt like it looked too much like the thing these guys have going and I don't want to step on their toes since I love what they do.


 Below is the second version, which I ended up liking even more than the first. It all works out.
 Junkie leaves.

And I did this little drawing of Harvey Keitel. Older face attached to a movie reference from his younger days.


No comments: