Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Sunsets and Flying Saucers



There are a couple of new t-shirts floating around in the world with my work on them as of this week. First up, here's the one I did for the band, Earnhardt, a couple months ago. Thanks again to my bud, Adam, for asking me to do these for the band.



Next up, here's the X-Files inspired one I recently did for all the baristas (myself included) at Gimme! Coffee, and a small batch for some devoted customers. This one has a little soft spot in my heart. In 2014 I did a quick a-frame drawing of the cappuccino cup and saucer flying over the trees in place of the UFO from the famous "I want to believe" poster that hangs in Agent Fox Mulder's office. Some people really really loved this one and have been asking about a t-shirt of it since then. It took 2 years but we finally whipped some up for them, with some minor adjustments to the original drawing. They are available for $25 at the Gimme! Coffee on Lorimer St. Sizes range from S-L. A big thanks to Pete's Print Shop for these.

Original drawing below.



No comments: