Monday, February 13, 2017

10 years of Soul Clappin'



This poster was a crazy one. Luckily for me Jonathan had set up something to work from so I guess I should call this more of a Ashworth/Toubin collab. I've used so many of these revue posters for inspiration on lay out, font choices, color schemes it was nice to go and do one down to the tiniest detail. It wasn't easy doing all those portraits but it was fun to stand back when it was all completed and feel like I was looking at something that could be from another time.

This Soul Clap is a special one: Jonathan Toubin is going to be leaving all of his records at home and the music is going to be coming from all live acts for his big 10 year anniversary bash. There's also going to be a few surprise guests as well and it wouldn't be complete without the dance off you all know and love. Don't sleep and get your tickets HERE while you still can. Huge congratulations and thank you to Jonathan Toubin for 10 years of the Soul Clap and Dance Off and continually asking me to do these posters.




No comments: