Friday, June 8, 2018

Gimme! Coffee Cold Brew Growler


New illustration for the Gimme! Coffee summer cold brew growler. I've been casually chasing this dream of illustrating beer and wine logos so this one felt like a step in the right direction. It probably comes as no surprise I love making illustrations about Coney Island, considering my recent work for the band PMS & The Mood Swings so, here we are! 

This one was a bit trickier of a process since the illustration would be printed with white ink on amber glass. I've never done something like this so there was definitely a learning curve but definitely happy with how it came out. I actually love how creepy the ice cream cone and hot dog look with black eyes and black teeth. The growlers are available in store and online now. Hit the link to purchase! Process and glamour shots below!

BUY GROWLER HERE!












No comments: