Monday, February 18, 2019

Rat Ripper Pins AVAILABLE NOW!


The Rat Ripper enamel pins are here and ready for purchase. Ever since I did this a-frame for Gimme! Coffee in Brooklyn back in...maybe 2014 or 2015(?) I have been trying to find a way to get it on something people could wear. My good friend Trey Kirchoff at Passengers Cafe and Coffee Coffee Coffee in Cleveland, OH helped me get the ball rolling and we got a design worked up for some pins he wanted to sell at his cafe's starting on New Year's Day. The crowd reaction seemed very positive when he started teasing these on social media so I decided to get a 2nd run made so people beyond Ohio could get their mits on them. Well, the day has arrived and they are available on my site. Link is provided below. Thanks again to Trey and Lisa for the help with this project. 





No comments: