Saturday, March 28, 2020

Good Times



It's been a very interesting 2 weeks and, like a lot of people in this world, my life has kind of been turned upside down. I've worked part-time on and off at Gimme! Coffee in Brooklyn, NY for the last 10 years and when I finished my shift on Wednesday the 11th, I had no idea that was going to be my last time working there. And, I know this could be temporary but, it's hard to tell right now and trying to guess what the future will bring feels pointless at the moment. Either way, I wanted to share some of the work I created for the company over the years and thank anyone who ever supported me, either by buying a mug, growler, t-shirt or throwing a picture of something I made up on the internet. Hopefully, we won't have to say goodbye to our community in Williamsburg but, if we ever have to I hope this is not the way we bow out.
































I stated it on my instagram account but I hope we can look at this anniversary poster down the line as just an anniversary poster and not some bizarre foreshadowing of a different reality. Please stay safe and healthy, and just engage with yourself. We always complain we don't have time for this and that and now we are forced to take that time so use it wisely and constructively so we can all get together again soon. 


No comments: