Wednesday, May 17, 2023

1-900-FISH-BEER


New work and new podcast alert! A lot of my neon sign illustrations have been done primarily for my own personal projects so I was stoked when I was contacted by a client that wanted something very similar for the cover art for their new podcast.

The client and I are both boys of New York's southern tier so I swapped out the desert landscape that I usually use for these illustrations and went with that western NY landscape I know and love. Working on that sunset and landscape definitely made me feel a little homesick but, I know there are ticks galore in that tall grass so I didn't get too excited about running, arms wide open, through a field on my next visit home. 

The podcast is called 1-900-FISH-BEER and it premieres on Apple podcasts and Spotify this Thursday (5/18) "Weird fishing stories that are rarely about fishing and almost never about beer" Check er out!










 

No comments: