Saturday, June 9, 2012

I Can't Quit You Blogger

So, I decided to come back to blogger. I'm still using my Tumblr, but I thought it'd be really neat to give myself another thing to do so that I can drive myself crazy even faster. I honestly started to feel like I had abandoned a child, or forgot my little brother at the grocery store. Damn you internet! Here are some recent pictures I have made.


Skateboard graphic I recently did for Black Sheep skate shop in Columbus, Ohio.

I swear I haven't become this cynical about skateboarding. I still love it. I think I still have some years ahead of me before I trade in my time that I used to skate for time on the bar stool.

Wizard logo for Spells Cast



Danny Devito


    
Epic battle scene for the new Eva Anexora album Weaken'd & Broken, We Make for Shore                                                               
Jake Phelps



Two different ways I chose to pay homage to my favorite horror movie of all time. Yea, you read that right. I can guarantee that no horror movie in the future will impress me as much as An American Werewolf in London does. And even if it does, I won't admit it.

No comments: