Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Advertising For Coffee

Soooo, I've been doing these a-frame drawings for Gimme Coffee in Brooklyn for about a year now and people seem to get a kick out of them, which made me think I should start photographing them and putting them on some one of my sites. I don't usually try to put too much thought into them, except for a few here and there, which keeps them pretty enjoyable to do. The more spontaneous and ridiculous, the better. It's only when it comes to attempting to erase the marker that an insane rage starts to build inside of me. I wish I could share all of them, but here are the ones I've done since I started to document this job.





The infamous Iggy Pop back-bend he used to do at his live shows. I included a flipped photo just in case someone really wanted to see it.


 My ode to Goblin.


No comments: