Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Another Glimpse Into My Free Time...

...and another astronaut exploding. I must be regressing into my pre-teens. There's no other explanation for all this weird sci-fi/astronauts dueling in space bullshit I've been sketching a ton of recently.


Bryan Ferry. One of my favorites.


Here's some classic Ferry doin' "Slave to Love" and a cover of "Jealous Guy" that totally beats Lennon's original. And David Gilmour is even there rippin' it up.


The Boss doin' the classic boss face. For years I couldn't stand him, then he became a guilty pleasure, now I have just come to accept that I am a Springsteen fanatic.


Paul Ryan. Never trust anyone with two first names.


Here are some of the sketches I did of Iggy Pop. Doing all of these helped me figure out which pose I wanted to use on the sign for Gimme Coffee, which I think there's an obvious choice here, but then I just couldn't stop drawing him. Seriously some of the most fun poses to sketch for reference. Pic of the sign can be seen in my previous post.


I hope this happens.

No comments: