Thursday, December 5, 2013

Keep on Keepin' On


Tattoo ideas, but not for me. I've been tossing around the idea of starting to make some flash sheets from these and other sketches I have laying around. Always liked that South Park where Death is pursuing the kids and Stan's grandpa on a tricycle.

Richard Lewis



Kate Bush. Drew her a few times and always made her look older than she is in the photo.

Ray Davies


I just really liked the colors on Billy Crudup's face in this shot from the movie Jesus' Son

Scott Walker, from the cover of the documentary 30 Century Man



"Boy, I got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals."



These last two are from a selection of notes I have that would probably be best titled as, "Weird Shit That Has Been Said to my Friends on The Streets of New York." I've encountered characters everywhere, but the ones in NYC really take the cake. The bottom one made me feel so gross while I was working on it. It was hilarious hearing the story, but drawing it was pretty rough. Luckily, I won't have to look at it much because I plan on giving these away to the people that have told me the stories.

No comments: