Wednesday, October 2, 2019

HAUNTED HOP 2019 EDITION


Here's my latest poster for the GREATEST HALLOWEEN PARTY IN NYC that goes down at the KNOCKDOWN CENTER on OCTOBER 31st (unlike all these posers throwing their party the weekend before or after). These posters are always a fun challenge and sometimes a frustrating challenge in how I can balance a buttload of text along with a fun image. I think I've managed to keep them entertaining while mostly being informative these past 3 years. 

Jonathan Toubin always brings the heat every year and they just keep getting bigger and better. If you've never seen The Make-Up live and have always wanted to, I suggest you bite the bullet and do it this Halloween. Be sure to get your tix asap! Link is included below along with some of my process pics. 









No comments: