Tuesday, July 11, 2023

NY Night Train Presents Swamp Dogg



Including 2 versions of my new poster for the Swamp Dogg show at Knockdown Center on July 22nd. At the last minute, Brooklyn-based, Mighty Fine was added to the bill so, you'll notice on the 2nd version I added a little extra piece to the roadside sign with Eli "Paperboy" Reed's name on it.

Even though the source material for this drawing was a desert landscape, I am really enjoying my client's letting me bring more of my neon sign and landscape work that populates the majority of my personal work into my collaborative projects.

Anyways, you should not miss this show. Swamp Dogg is a true musical cult figure and most times we don't get the chance to experience them while they are still out on the road doing their thing. Process pics below.









No comments: