Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Pizza Kat T-shirt


Back in 2022, the fine folks at Pizza Kat Pizza in Portland, OR reached out and asked if they could use the drawing I did of a street cat on an abandoned motorcycle in Athens, Greece for a small run of t-shirts for their shop staff and patrons. Well, after a change of address and some confusion, the shirt finally landed in my hands. 

I drew this back in 2016 and I love that people still reach out to me about it. It's probably one of my favorite drawings that I've done and it's pretty fun to see it on a t-shirt after just living on a page in a 7yr old sketchbook.

The shirts are sold out but if you do live in Portland, OR I recommend you stop by their spot anyways because I see their pies on instagram all the time and they look damn good.



 

No comments: