Wednesday, December 13, 2023

NY Night Train New Years Ball


The 15th annual NY Night Train New Years Ball is upon us and here is my new poster for it! You'll notice in some process pics there is already a poster with Kid Congo Powers that I am using for reference. Well, last year, Kid was scheduled to headline the party but had to back out last minute due to an injury. He's all healed up and back for the party this year so I created a new background with new information and just slapped the drawing of him from last year's poster onto this one. 
It was a bit tricky, color-wise, working on it without a central figure this time but I think I got it put together ok. I stuck with the pink and green elements that I pulled from the Gun Club classic, Fire of Love but wanted to add some elements that referenced another one of their albums: The 1984 classic, Las Vegas Story.

This baby will sell out so get those tickets asap ----> TICKETS!











 

No comments: