Monday, February 26, 2024

Soul Clap & Dance-Off 17th Anniversary Bash


The 17th anniversary bash for the Soul Clap & Dance-Off is upon us, folks! A big aspect of this project, outside of the party turning 17 this year, was that this also marks the 10th year that I have been doing this gig. It was a pretty wild feeling to wrap up the 47th poster in this series and think back to the first one I ever did; It's pretty weird and a little embarrassing for me. And you'll all get to see it up close and personal soon enough..wink wink.

The poster went through quite a few revisions and eventually it was decided that using a previous likeness that I put together for Joe Bataan's Elsewhere show in 2018 was worthy of a 2nd treatment, just with an updated setting and a redraw of Joe so I could see where I've maybe made some improvements.

The big bash goes off on Friday, March 22nd so get those tix while you can!








 

No comments: