Monday, October 5, 2020

Gem Spa Egg Cream: Part 2


Took my Egg Cream drawing I did for the Gem Spa x Left Field NYC t-shirt collaboration and jazzed it up a bit more. I wanted to do some sort of flash sheet inspired illustration of what St. Marks means to me. I spent a good chunk of time there when I first moved to the city since it was in walking distance from the apartment I was staying at, had cheap food, and was great for people watching while I scarfed down my meal on the curb. I even got kicked a few times by a crust punk during one of my visits. Such sweet authentic memories.

Anyways, I think there are still some XXL Gem Spa t-shirts available on their site HERE and at LEFT FIELD NYC

Also, Y'all ever had a Whosawhatsit Candy Bar? It tastes just like Whatchamacallit but without that pesky trademark infringement. 








No comments: